Thursday, February 02, 2006

Missed Connection?

I was on my way into blockbuster to rent a video for my screenwriting class (yes, I'll admit to being an occasional patron of such a place, even though I hate it) when I noticed a shaggy white butt occupying the doorway. Not daring to think the impossible, I assumed that the owner of the shaggy white butt was some breed of yappy, annoying drop-kick dog. But then as I craned my neck to assess, I realized it was a pekingnese almost identical to the one my family dog-sat for a year!! I swooned and proceeded to accost the dog's obliging owner who humored my random questions about the dog and my request to pet him (the dog, not the owner). Now I'm kicking myself for not giving the dog's owner my phone number and volunteering to dog-sit. Maybe I should post a missed connection on craigslist? Sigh, I didn't even get his name. I think I'm in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home