Friday, September 29, 2006

It's time to go to bed

Last night, I went to bed at 10 for the first time in probably a year. A combination of the work and social schedule along with a proclivity towards putzing around the internet have all contributed to the demise of a healthy sleep schedule. Basically, I don't go to bed earlier than 12. So when I turned in early last night only to wake up a half hour later to the sound of a buzzing intercom (people are always mistakenly ringing my apartment), I looked at my clock in shock. I thought that maybe I had hit a few wrong buttons when setting my alarm and that I had accidentally reset my clock. Or that I had overslept well into the morning. It took me a minute to realize that it was really in fact, 10:30 at night. I think that a revision in bedtimes is in order. The nine hours of sleep were delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home